AES Systems specializes in designing/building systems to protect and support criticial energy infrastructure
Customizable security and process video solutions for the Oil, Gas, Hydro, Solar, Wind, and Nuclear sectors.
Chevron Bigfoot Platform
McAlpine Locks & Dam
Marine Well Containment
Perimeter video surveillance/detection at over 30 Nuclear Power Plants across the U.S. & Canada.
Physical security matters in the oil, gas and energy sectors. It ensures the safety of workers, thwarts noncompliance, supports maintenance efforts, and protects critical infrastructure. AES supports companies and contractors in oil, energy, and gas by working with them to develop tailored, integrated security solutions that feature video surveillance, access control, and intrusion detection systems.
Our Most Popular Products Include
- Explosion-proof Cameras and Control Equipment
- Marine-grade Video Solutions
- Intrinsically Safe Products
- Radiation-Tolerant Camera Systems for Nuclear In-Plant Process Monitoring
- Video Systems Installed on Locks and Dams to Monitor Security and Process
- Remote Station Video and Security Monitoring
- Cloud-based Solutions
- Gas Leak Detection Cameras
- Thermal Imaging Solutions